Water Transfer Printing Decal Paper
Price And Quantity
- 4.50 USD ($)/Sheet
- 300 Sheet
- Outdoor, Cup, Plate
- Water Transfer Printing
- decal paper
- Washable, Clear Print, Attractive Design
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10000 Sheet Per Week
- 7-14 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
Make your ride a safe one, with the help of helmets and make the toys look more attractive, with our collection of New Film-Less Water Transfer Printing Decal for helmets, metal toys and many more materials. The New Film-Less Water Transfer Printing Decal that are offered are made from the best raw materials and we offer these at marginal rates. With the help of our products the toys and other products like the helmets look more attractive. The prints that we see in the rackets are done with the help of these products of our range. We have priced these New Film-Less Water Transfer Printing Decal at marginal rates
- New film-less (none outline border/decal 'halo') water-slide transfer logo label decals, special for coated/none-coated metal, enamels, carbon composite materials, wood, plastic, glass, ceramic,- suitable for toys-model, golf /fishing rods, metal sport goods, tennis rackets, bicycle parts, most of metal parts, glass, ceramics, stone, other industrial products - -, surface decorations.
- Easy apply to curved irregular or any difficult printing shape surface, good durability by final curing at 110-150 degrees Celsius for most metal/Glass/ceramic/ marble/carbon composite/crystals,-- products. It's very good adhesion by most clear coating & smooth surface, but excellent durability after final clear coating if need.
- Soak transfers into water 20-40 seconds, slide wet transfers on substrates & squeeze to push the bubbles of the transferred decals before take off the top printed clear varnish. After push out the air bubbles, water, thoroughly then let it air dry or on oven/dryer at low temperature.
If you want final clear coating please be sure use damp rag gently wipe surface to remove the residual-gum of water slide paper when take off the top printed clear carrier coat. Make sure totally substrates dried, and then spray your protective coating finally.
Samples with customers' registered trademarks, logos and diagrams are for demonstration only and not available for sale.